10 Things to Do at Home While Practicing Social Distancing
We have all been presented with the challenge of practicing social-distancing and spending a lot more time at home than many of us are used to. While these are undoubtedly strange times, the coronavirus quarantine isn’t going to last forever. We have the opportunity to find creative ways to distract and entertain ourselves, and to connect with our friends and family from afar.
There are only so many times you can reorganize every closet and drawer in your house, so we decided we’d share a short list of 10 things to do at home while practicing social distancing that we think you may enjoy:
- Play cards with friends and family online. http://playingcards.io/ is an online virtual card table that synchronizes every move with everyone “at the table”. It has a few preset games, but an “edit” mode where you can play any game you’d like.
- Go to the circus without having to leave your home. Cirque du Soleil is now offering their most memorable shows online for free.
- Virtual travel: Explore the Tomb of Queen Meresankh III (G 7530-7540) in 3D, or head down into the Paris Catacombs.
- Spend your afternoon enjoying an a completely interactive Frida Khalo exhibition featuring over 800 paintings, photographs, and objects.
- Enjoy 15 Broadway Plays and Musicals from the comfort of your living r