5 Tequila Cocktails to Make at Home When You’re Missing Mexico
Unfortunately, the current Coronavirus pandemic has forced lots of you to cancel your yearly vacations down here to paradise. Trust us, we miss you as much as you miss us! We understand you may be longing for sun, sand and sea, so we went ahead and created a list of 5 tequila cocktails you can enjoy at home. Throw a beautiful beach sunset video on the TV and experiment with these delicious cocktails.
- Frozen Watermelon Margarita. Next time you’re thinking margaritas, try adding some fresh watermelon and cucumber to the blender and enjoy a cool refreshing spin on the Mexican classic.
- Golden Ratio Punch: Tequila punch – need we say more? It’s as simple as 1 part sour (lime), 2 parts sweet (liqueur), 3 parts strong (tequila), 4 parts weak (club soda) and garnish with fruits and herbs.
- Pineapple Basil Tequila Slushy: Yes, this is exactly what it sounds like. A slushy for grown-ups that is sure to brighten up your day by the pool even more.
- Rosé Mezcal Paloma: Tequila’s ever-more-popular cousin Mezcal puts an interesting spin on a Paloma. Use fresh grapefruit soda, mezcal, thyme, rosé and fresh lime juices for a mouthwatering cocktail you won’t just be able to have one of.
- Ginger Mint Julep: A julep with tequila is a fantastic spicy alternative to its bourbon relative. Use mint, fresh ginger, agave syrup and fresh lemon juice over crushed ice for a spicy sipping tequila cocktail you’ll fall in love with.
Just a 30-minute drive from Cabo San Lucas, Hotel Casa Natalia is a charming 18-room boutique hotel in the heart of San Jose del Cabo’s Centro Historico. Outside the hotel walls, Casa Natalia is surrounded by quaint cobblestone streets, charming Spanish-inspired colonial buildings, family-owned jewelry shops, inviting restaurants and, of course, the natural beauty of Baja California.