Destination Weddings in Mexico: Getting Married in San José del Cabo
It’s hard to go wrong with destination weddings in Mexico. There is such a wide variety of beautiful places and venues to choose from, paired with exquisite food, culture and a warmth that naturally creates an atmosphere of romance.
Getting married in San José del Cabo is an unforgettably romantic experience. The charm of San José architecture, vibrant colorful backdrops, fascinating art scene, and gastronomy creates the perfect setting for an intimate celebration of love with all of your closest friends and family.
The requirements for getting married in San José del Cabo are the following:
- A valid passport as proof of ID
- Certified copies of both birth certificates
- A tourist card or visa
- Names, addresses, nationalities, occupations and ages of both parents
- A health certificate and blood test
- Four witnesses – plus their names, addresses, occupations, ages and valid photo ID.
A Los Cabos wedding at Casa Natalia offers everything you are looking for when it comes to hosting a destination wedding in Mexico. Our friends at Palms Weddings & Events take care of all the details – including collecting all the requirements